dating dating tip

Find me here!!! My name is Katie

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

<<< CLICK HERE >>> - Register and chat with the girls now - <<< CLICK HERE >>>

Floyd Mayweather я╗┐ain't no Swiftie, and he ain't no Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez fan either -- that much he made clear in an interview with a puppet. Floyd sat down outside his strip club, Girl Collection, with the puppet Diego from YouTube's "Awkward Puppets" series. Diego lobbed up a bunch of pop trivia questions for the champ, but total softballs ... like what's your favorite Taylor Swift song? Hard to tell if he's kidding -- y'know, 'cause he's talking to a puppet. He did show love for one singer ... naturally. But definitely NOT Fifth Harmony. Sorry, girls.
Justin Bieber's having a hard time keeping his shirt on ... and the struggle is real. The Biebs went mostly shirtless over the weekend in WeHo as he hit up a skate park. The "Purpose" singer has a pretty good reason for going skins -- just look at that bod. Need we say more? The shirt did serve one good purpose ... blocking those rays. Skateboarding is cool and all ... but for our money, we'll take reservations for 1 in Laguna Beach.
Kevin Hart was keeping a secret Friday in Atlanta when he told our photog he has no desire to hit up the city's world-famous strip clubs, 'cause he's a happily married man. Kevin spoke to our photog hours before he issued an apology to his pregnant wife and kids for getting in a sticky situation. TMZ broke the story on Sunday, the "situation" was an extortion plot in which someone was demanding as much as 8 figures to keep a sexually explicit video under wraps. As we reported, the video starts with a pic of Kevin snuggling with a woman, and then it cuts to a bedroom where you see a bed and hear what appears to be people having sex, although you don't see the people. The video then cuts again to a naked man walking in the bedroom who definitely looks like Kevin. The FBI is on the case.
Rihanna is the latest celeb to get swatted ... and TMZ has learned it's happening right now. Law enforcement sources tell us ... a call came in to 911 claiming 2 armed men were inside the Pacific Palisades house and someone was shot. LAPD is on scene and we're told they're confident it's yet another swatting call. As we reported ... the latest swatting victims appear to have been targeted by the celebrity hackers who pilfered financial information from Michelle Obama, Kim Kardashian, Tom Cruise, Britney Spears, Beyonce and others.
Daniel Cormier says there's still a ZERO percent chance he ever becomes friends with Jon Jones ... but is actually pleading with people to take it easy on his UFC rival. D.C. joined the guys on the "TMZ Sports" TV show on FS1 to talk about the backlash Jones has been getting after his failed UFC 214 drug test ... and while he doesn't ever wanna be buds, Cormier says the critics need to look at the bigger picture. "When people are at their complete lowest, you gotta be careful with kicking them, because that's when stuff goes much bigger than sport," Cormier says. "This dude has a family to worry about, and I mean ... God, man. What if this guy goes off the deep end? And then he's not there in the most important situations in life."
You might remember ... Mari allegedly went nuts on an Uber driver in July after he refused to let her charge her cellphone. The driver claims Mari began to punch him and stole his charger -- forcing him to pull over. Prosecutors bought the driver's story and on Friday Mari was charged with battery and theft -- both misdemeanors. She was also hit with a vandalism charge but it's not clear where that came from. Mari faces possible jail time, where at least she won't have to worry about her phone's battery life.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar opened up his wallet to take Kathy Griffin out to a dinner Tuesday night -- to thank the comic for writing his "I'm Michael Jordan" joke at the Democratic National Convention. Turns out, the two have been friends for a while (they met at the Chris Matthews show) ... and Kathy says she offered up the assist when it came to punching up KAJ's DNC speech. You know the joke ... Kareem walks out and says, "Hi I'm Michael Jordan ... I said that because I know Donald Trump couldn't tell the difference." After the thank you dinner, Kathy raved about the NBA legend -- and gave the plate-by-plate breakdown on what he had to eat. It's pretty funny.

on line free dating site
dating download site software
titaco dating for gays
dating latin services woman
toronto dating web site
8 simples rules for dating my
mature women dating
american dating culture
search engine for dating site
bible study dating
jarret stoll dating

single or dating